|Сountry of origin||Germany|
|Purpose||A versatile tool for pulling, lifting, lowering, tensioning and securing loads over long distances|
|Pulling force||1000 – 3200 daN|
Cable pullers model Yaletrac ST feature a housing of dimensionally stable deep-drawn steel plates ensuring a compact, robust design in combination with optimised weight. The benefits of the previous Yaletrac range have been maintained and supplemented to the needs of the market. The hand operating forces have been noticeably optimised for the user by the application of axial ball bearings.
- Stable upright positioning of the unit due to the combi-nation of handle and foot.
- Space-saving telescopic hand lever that can be safely attached to the unit by means of a hook-and-pile fastener.
- Increased service life of the unit due to the use of rub-ber sleeves which prevent dirt and dust from penetrat-ing into the mechanical equipment of the unit.
- Positioning of the forward and reversing levers in tandem provides a slim design and ensures optimal power transfer.
- Overload protection is provided by a shearing pin. Spare shear pins are conveniently located in the car-rying handle. A broken pin can be replaced without removing the load.
- A lever disengages the rope clamp system allowing easy and smooth installation of the rope.
- Yaletrac ST uses a special flexible rope. It has six strands with a steel core and is identified by an orange strand. The rope is tapered at one end for easy thread-ing and is fitted with an eye sling hook with safety latch on the other end.
- The parallel arrangement of the clamping system protects the rope by distributing the clamping forces evenly. A long rope advance per each lever stroke increases the working speed.
- The large opening in the top of the unit allows easy cleaning: simply flush the unit with water and apply motor oil for lubrication and the Yaletrac ST is again ready for use.
- Eye sling hook with safety latch
- Longer ropes
- Drum reel
- Storage box
Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
Technical data Cable puller Yaletrac ST
|Y 10 ST||*422901||1000||60||23||800||8.4||8.5||0.29|
|Y 16 ST||*422925||1600||60||28||790/1190||11.5||15.8||0.53|
|Y 32 ST||*422963||3200||40||46||790/1190||16.0||27.2||1.0|